Digital networking model development:
The model will be developed and implemented by:
- Identification of key Literary Tourism connected place based assets related e.g. to the national epic Kalevala, Elias Lönnrot, Isa Asp, Eino Leino, Ilmari Kianto, Veikko Huovinen and other significant Literary Tourism connected assets.
- Identification of assets for digitization based on opportunities for clustering, trail development, internationalisation and SME development potential.
- Identification of SMEs linked to the LT assets, or those under development in the SME development programme.
- Digitization of LT assets and linked products/services.
- Establishment of SME clusters to increase international market reach.
- Public awareness raising of LT rich content/products. The Digital networking model will be developed and tested demonstrating potential impacts for SME growth and greater market reach, by connecting to LT sector in digital format.