Digital networking model development:
The model will be developed and implemented by:
- Identification of key LT connected place based assets e.g. the Kalevala, Veikko Huovinen, writer Elias Lonnrot, material connected to Eino Leino (poems, songs & interviews), connections to playwright/director Juha Jokela and Elli Toivoniemi.
- Identification of assets for digitization based on opportunities for clustering, trail development, internationalisation and SME development potential.
- Identification of SMEs linked to the LT assets, or those under development in the SME development programme.
- Digitization of LT assets and linked products/services.
- Establishment of SME clusters to increase international market reach.
- Public awareness raising of LT rich content/products. The Digital networking model will be developed and tested demonstrating potential impacts for SME growth and greater market reach, by connecting to LT sector in digital format.