Mixed Reality Scandinavia Conference Online December 3 2020
December 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Fiction tourism is a growing market, and its effects on a destination gets increasingly important. How can a destination grow and benefit from the effects of fiction tourism?
Our well known Scandinavian conference on fiction tourism, annually arranged in Ystad, Sweden and at pop up venues since 2009 has been groundbreaking since the start.
Ystad Municipality and Film i Skåne together with different co partners invite you to Mixed Reality Scandinavia – an annual conference with good examples on strategies and efforts where literature, film and other fiction create product and destination development.
- Jack Löfving, Ystad Studios Visitor Center, Sweden
- Johanna Forsman, Storytourist, Malmö, Sweden
- Stefan Roesch, Filmquest, New Zealand
- Alison Williams , Moominland in London
- Harvey Edgington, National Trust UK
Never Miss Out! Be the first to know what’s happening; get the latest on funding announcements, events and news from Spot-lit.